How to get started

 I understand that repairing your credit can be overwhelming and time-consuming, which is why I offer hands-off credit repair programs to handle most of the work on your behalf. I am beyond dedicated to helping you achieve better credit and a brighter financial future.


Here's how it works:

  1. Schedule a FREE 5-10 minute Mini Credit Review call: During this call, we'll discuss your credit situation, and determine which one of the below hands-off programs would be the best fit for you.

  2. Get Your Credit Report: After scheduling your call, you'll receive an email with instructions and links to pull your credit report from Identity IQ, which also offers a 7-day free trial.

  3. Share Your Credit Report with me: To provide you with an accurate quote and a plan, I must review your credit report. Please make sure you send me your credit report PRIOR to the scheduled call. If I do not have your report before the call, it will result in a cancellation.

    Please keep in mind that prices and services may vary based on the complexity of your credit situation.
    Guaranteed Results: I prioritize client satisfaction and success, I will not accept any clients if I do not believe I can deliver positive results for them.

     

Take the first step towards improving your credit by scheduling a free credit review today. Let me handle the credit repair process while you focus on other important aspects of your life.


https://williesinclair.setmore.com/wsassociates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hints on building your credit